Where We Ship To
- We only ship to addresses located in the United States. If you would like to have your parts shipped anywhere else, you will need to find a freight forwarder.
- We do not offer any international shipping options. Most items will ship via FedEx and UPS.
When Will My Order Ship?
- We ship out Monday through Friday, excluding national holiday's. Our cut-off for same-day shipping is 12:00 PM Central Time but we can usually ship orders placed up to 3:00 PM
- If we receive your order by 12:00 PM Central Time, chances are great that it will ship out that same day. Rarely, we will receive multiple orders for the same part and will need a little extra time to transfer parts from our secondary warehouse which is located a couple of hours away. In that instance, your parts may not ship until the following business day.
- In the lower 48 US states, transit time after your order has shipped is 1 to 4 days
- If you are in Alaska, transit time is 4+ days
- If you are in Hawaii, 5-7+ Days
- Please provide your physical street address for shipping and delivery when ordering. Providing a PO Box will result in a cancelled or delayed order.
- Please make sure your address is entered correctly.
- If your address needs corrected after your package has shipped, you will be billed $25.00 per package for the address correction fee. No Exceptions.
Order & Delivery Updates
- You will receive an email confirming when your order is received, when it is processing and when it has shipped.
- Tracking is generally provided within an hour of your order being loaded for shipment. In some cases, your may have shipped but tracking will not be available until the next day.
- We will remind you via email when your order is out for delivery and also when your order has been delivered.
- If you are not getting the update emails, please call us during business hours to confirm your email address with us.
Out of Stock Parts
- We strive to maintain an accurate stock count on our website but from time to time, it may not reflect actual availability.
- If a part is out of stock, we will contact you immediately with a lead time and the option to cancel your order with no penalty.
- We are not accepting any backorders at this time.
- Shipping costs and any Low Order Fee's are non-refundable except in the case that we ship the wrong part or the part was defective upon arrival.
- Some orders may ship via LTL Freight. We will confirm your business address and receiving capability before shipping.
- We will not ship LTL Freight to residential addresses.
- If you have misrepresented your home address as a business address, you will be billed an additional $175.00 plus any liftgate fees.
- Most orders ship via FedEx and UPS from St. Clair, MO.
- In some circumstances, your parts may ship from
- A Direct Signature will be required for orders over $700.00 or at our discretion. No Exceptions
- Someone at the recipient’s address must sign for the delivery
- Direct Signature deliveries are made to the address on the mailing label, NOT to an individual recipient
- If no one is at the address to sign, our carrier may reattempt the delivery
- If this will be an issue, please consider having your package delivered to a neighbors house or to a FedEx "Hold At" location
- If your parts are returned to us because our carrier was unable to obtain a signature, you will be refunded for your order minus all shipping costs, return shipping costs and a 15% restock fee.
If you choose NOT to purchase insurance: TruckandTrailer.Parts & MJ Heavy Duty Parts LLC will NOT be responsible for any loss, lost packages, theft or damage to the package or its contents incurred during shipping. You will be responsible for handling any dispute or claim with the carrier.
If you choose to purchase insurance: Any claims need to be reported within 30 days of package delivery. We will need documentation of the loss or damage to properly process your claim.
- Cosmetic damage is NOT covered - minor scratches, chipped paint, rub marks and dust are not covered under insurance and is normal for the parts industry
- If your package is missing - Check around your house, including behind any bushes or trees, and check with your neighbors
- If you believe your package was stolen - File a police report as soon as you notice. A police report will be required for all stolen package claims.
- If the outside packaging is damaged - take pictures of the damage BEFORE opening your package
- If your parts are damaged or are missing components - Take pictures of the outside of the packaging and of the parts. Make a list of what is missing
Do NOT file the claim! We will file the claim on your behalf. If you choose to file a claim anyway, please notify us so that we do not open a duplicate claim. This will only slow the claim process down and may jeopardize your ability to collect an insurance payout.
- When taking pictures, make sure to get clear pictures of 1) the packaging 2) the label 3) the packaging tape 4) the inside packaging 5) the parts.
- All parts will need to be inspected during the claim process. This is why good pictures are very important.
- Most orders under $1000.00 can be self-inspected per the carrier instructions. Orders over $1000.00 will need an inspection from the carrier to process your claim.
- If you plan on using a damaged part, do not install or alter it until AFTER the inspection.
- Call us or email us as soon as any loss or damage is noticed.
- Most lost packages are found and delivered within 1 or 2 days.
- Most claims are resolved within 7 business days but may take up to 1 month to complete.
Any recovered insurance payouts will be mailed directly to you and paid via check from the carrier. This means that if you require a replacement order before your claim is processed, you will need to cover the cost of the replacement order in full.Note that our liability and our carrier's liability won’t exceed your shipment’s repair cost, its depreciated value, or its replacement cost—whichever is less.
Return & Exchange Policies
14 Days - "No Questions Asked" Returns
- We offer a "No Questions Asked" return policy for most products.
- You have 14 day's after delivery to initiate an RMA. Items must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging.
- Returned parts must be received by us within 21 days from the date the RMA is issued or your refund will be forfeited. If you need more time, please let us know.
- Exchanges will follow the same policies as returns
- We will require payment up-front for the exchange if you do not want to wait for your return to be approved and refunded
What You Really Want To Know
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs
- We do not provide return labels
- A 15% restock fee applies to all returned orders
- Any Low Order Fee charged is non-refundable
- Returns must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging
- Special order parts are not refundable
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you have chosen not to purchase insurance, please call the carrier immediately. Otherwise, see our Insurance Policy for more information.
Damaged or Lost Packages
- Inspect your package immediately upon receipt for damage. If the packaging appears damaged, please take pictures before opening and contact us immediately.
- Please see our Insurance Policy for more information about lost, stolen or damaged packages.
How To Obtain an RMA
- Contact us to obtain an RMA before returning any parts.
- Return instructions will be emailed to the email address on file for your order.
- Parts returned without approval or authorization will be rejected and returned to you postage due.
- Parts returned to the incorrect address indicated on the RMA will be rejected and returned to you postage due.
How Will I Get My Refund?
- Refunds will applied to the original payment method.
- If the original payment method is not available, your refund will be issued as a store credit.
- Refunds will be credited within 2 business days of receipt at the specified warehouse
- Refunds may take up to 10 days to post to your bank/PayPal after the refund is issued. This is outside of our control and depends on your bank policies.