30 Day Returns
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs
- We do not provide return labels
- A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned orders
- Any Low Order Fee charged is non-refundable
- Returns must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging
- Special order parts are not refundable
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you have chosen not to purchase insurance, please call the carrier immediately. Otherwise, see our Insurance Policy for more information.
See our full return policy at: https://www.truckandtrailer.parts/shipping-returns-exchanges.html#rma
To initiate a return:
If you created an account during checkout:
- Begin by logging into your account: Log In to Your Account
- Find your order under "Track Your Recent Orders" and click on "View Details"
- Click on the "Add New RMA" button
- Select the quantity of each item you would like to return
- Select the reason for the return and leave any comments you feel would be helpful.
- You may also upload any pictures you feel are relevant to the return
- Click the "Save RMA" button
If you did not create an account during checkout:
What to expect:
- If your parts are eligible for return, usually within 1 business day, we will send an RMA along with instructions and the return address to the email on file for the order you are returning
- If you have not received your RMA paperwork and instructions, first check your email spam folder. If you cannot locate it, please send us a message or call us at 800-435-3509 during business hours
- If your parts are not eligible for return, we will notify you of the reason for the denial